Bethel Centre is the main Missionary training centre for the CRC movement internationally. In the compound, there are a number of buildings that house students, staff, administration offices, open-air classrooms, and thatched chapel/meals area, and a Bible School.
The centre trains young men and women for the ministry in PNG and many countries beyond. There have literally been thousands of students who have been trained and released into ministry.
Leader: Ps Barnabas Tabara
- Our support is $350 every month for Bethel Centre
- And $200 every month to support PNG missionary, Wally & Leona Grant
- CRC missionaries arrived in 1963 to PNG
- By 1970 more than 24 Australian missionaries had served in PNG
- The Silverbacks moved to Port Moresby in 1972 to establish our CRC work
- Today over 450+ churches, Bethel Training Programs, and several Provincial Bible Schools, the CRC has a training ministry recognised throughout PNG and beyond
Pastors and staff as they
work to teach, train and
mentor the students.